WebDAM, a leading cloud-based digital asset management solution, today announced the availability of several new features for the WebDAM platform and mobile app, further strengthening its position as the preferred choice by enterprise marketing and creative teams for managing rich media assets — such as graphics, stock photos, images, presentations, videos, and other file types.
This latest release includes WebDAM Dynamic Templates, enabling teams to quickly customize marketing materials from one central platform while maintaining brand consistency across their organization. WebDAM also launched social publishing that lets marketers streamline content dissemination to popular social channels. Another key enhancement, WebDAM Archival Storage, is the most cost-effective way for creative teams to manage rarely-used files.
WebDAM also unveiled major updates to the WebDAM mobile app, including the ability to import content from third-party apps, advanced search and filter options, asset syncing capabilities and much more, reinforcing its position as the most full featured mobile app available for rich media management and creative workflows.
Highlights of WebDAM Version 8.6.0:
- WEBDAM ARCHIVAL STORAGE – Teams can cut costs by managing rarely-used content with WebDAM Archival Storage. Archived assets benefit from the powerful search capabilities of WebDAM at a fraction of the storage cost, and can be quickly restored for download access and delivery.
- DYNAMIC TEMPLATES – Dynamic Templates enable self-service marketing fulfillment across the enterprise from a seamless brand experience. From within WebDAM, teams can easily customize marketing collateral for different audiences using editable areas ― a common need for presentations, business cards, catalogs, brochures and other materials. Using web-to-print technology, WebDAM allows global organizations to quickly customize marketing materials for different purposes, regions and languages.
- SEAMLESS SOCIAL PUBLISHING – Using WebDAM, marketers can save valuable time by directly posting content to popular social channels, rather than manually resizing, sharing and distributing social content. Content is automatically optimized to look its best and can be published directly or hosted by WebDAM through a link and auto-generated thumbnail.
Highlights of WebDAM Mobile App Version 1.2.0
- IMPORT FROM THIRD-PARTY APPS – WebDAM now integrates with Apple’s iOS “Open in” Management feature, allowing users to seamlessly import files directly into WebDAM from iOS apps like Pinterest, Mail, iMessage, web browsers, etc.
- FILE TYPE FILTERS – Users can filter search results based on the type of file format, bringing even more value to mobile users through extended search functionality.
- ASSET KEYWORDING – Users can edit and update keywords and other metadata right from the WebDAM mobile app. Changes are reflected instantly across all devices and accounts, further strengthening search and brand management.
- ENHANCED VIDEO EXPERIENCE- Local video content is quickly delivered from the WebDAM app. Further improvements enable flawless presentations, anytime, anywhere from any device.
- LOCAL ASSET SYNCING – Changes to any assets are automatically reflected across all devices, updating local and cloud-based content to the most up-to-date versions of files. Users will only have access to the most current, approved versions of assets, providing enhanced brand control and consistency.
“At WebDAM, the customer experience is priority number one. This underlying foundation continues to empower rapid development of features that drive value back to our amazing customers — the best brands in the world,” said Romeo Leon, Senior Director of Client Services at WebDAM. “We see our customers as an extension of our product innovation team, incorporating feedback every step of the way to maximize end-user success.”
To showcase the announcement, WebDAM is hosting a live webinar on Friday, April 18 at 10 AM PST. Space is limited, so register today: http://info.webdam.com/new-release-webinar-04-2014.html
WebDAM, a Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK) company, is the leader in digital asset management, revolutionizing the way companies manage and share digital media. Our flagship application, WebDAM, provides marketing and creative teams online tools for managing, sharing, searching, retrieving and distributing creative collateral in the cloud. WebDAM has been implemented across industries such as high-tech, higher education, nonprofit, healthcare, travel and tourism, manufacturing and government. For more information, visit http://www.webdam.com