Win a One-Year Subscription to the Controlled Vocabulary Catalog
ControlledVocabulary.com owner David Riecks will award one lucky tweeter a year's worth of controlled keyword bliss!
By DAM News Staff | August 14, 2012
Riecks' popular controlled vocabulary contains approximately 11,000 keyword terms organized in a hierarchical structure with segregated synonyms. A broad range of people, lifestyle, and concept themes are included. Use of the CVKC insures consistency in the selection and spelling of specific keyword terms and helps guide the keyworder to appropriate synonyms.
It's the perfect resource for a fuss-free way to leverage a proven controlled vocabulary, or for having a baseline from which to build your own.
Here's how to enter:
- Make sure you're following @Picturepark_DAM and @DavidRiecks on Twitter.
- Register for the "DAM and the Tao of Taxonomy" webinar featuring David Riecks.
- Tweet the following message at least once between now and August 28, 2012:
Win 1yr sub. to Controlled Vocabulary Keyword Catalog from @davidriecks & #Picturepark DAM! http://picturepark.com/tao #DAMTAO Please RT!
Note: You must tweet this message verbatim with no changes or additions. Tweet it as many times as you like, but please don't abuse your followers! (If your Twitter client shortens that URL, that's okay.)
Learn more about what you might win: http://controlledvocabulary.com/products/
Winner will be chosen on September 3, 2012 by random drawing based on all eligible submissions. Winner will be notified by Twitter direct message (DM) and announced via Picturepark and David Riecks social networks.
Official Rules of Entry
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- Winner must provide proof of identity and age, upon request.
- Winner must register for "DAM and the Tao of Taxonomy" webinar before August 28, 2012.
- Winner must be following @Picturepark_DAM (http://twitter.com/Picturepark_DAM) and @DavidRiecks (http://twitter.com/DavidRiecks) at time of drawing.
- In order to be considered eligible for drawing, tweets must consist of the exact text shown above-no more, no less. (Shortened URLs are permissible.)
- Contest void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Contest sponsors are not responsible for invalid or missing entries that result from technological failures or other circumstances.
- Contestants may tweet official entry tweet more than once, but only one entry per Twitter account will be considered in the final drawing.
- Employees of Picturepark/VIT and their families are ineligible.
Get articles like this in your inbox: Sign Up